Sunday, March 21, 2010

Me Smart But Annoyed, Krypto Not So Much


I went to visit poor Krypto who has little imagination because of little brain. Poor Krypto not know what annoy him except 4 things. I so smart, I came up with little tune to help everyone know what things annoy me. Sing the words to "These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things" made famous by lady-lady Julie Andrews.

Annoying Things By Lydia Dogue
Mangos and mushrooms and ugly dumb kittens
Bathies and bunnies and when I get bitten
Empty dog dishes so terrible to see
These are a few things that go and annoy me

When the sky crys,
When the vacuum go
When the bunny run
I really get mad and I really get sad
Then I go back to bed
There be more but I tired now. I go take nap-nap.




3 comments:

  1. Man you ARE a smart dog, Lydia. But why the hateratin' on Krypto? Seems to me it's a 2-way street...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia...who is Krypto??? Loved the blog, little friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Lydia. Krypto, I assure you greatly, can come up with just as many songs as you can.

    ReplyDelete